In Hong Kong, MAC Marilyn Monroe limited edition launched last 8 October, later than the launch in the US.

That same day after work, I headed to FACES in Admiralty to buy from their collection. Surprisingly, there were no girls buzzing around MAC. So it was just me when I was browsing and swatching the collection.




I really decided on buying from the lipstick collection. But since 4 of the 5 shades are of red and darker ones, I decided to just buy Pure Zen, even though I still have MAC You're Perfect Already which is also nude. I just really wanted to buy a Marilyn one for the heck of it. Haha.




The lipstick comes in a shiny, glossy packaging unlike the regular ones which are in matte



Pure Zen, also their regular Cremesheen, is of nude color. It gives my lips a gorgeous warmth that doesn't make me look pale. Also, it has a finish frost that I somehow like because I am really not so fond of frosted finish. With this though, I have to apply a lot of it for the color to show.





MAC Marilyn Monroe lipsticks retail for HK160 each and are available in Lane Crawford, Faces, and other department stores.

I suggest you hurry as they get sold out pretty quick.

xxx

0 Comments