If you are always on-the-go and couldn't wait to go home and blog, this BLOGGER app is then for you.


I downloaded this app less than a month ago and I am satisfied with its wonders. Well, the reason why I got this app is because of my SOTD posts. Because I wanted to blog about my shoes as soon as possibe without needing a PC/laptop, I thought of just downloading an app which can actually do so.

Hence, on my way to the airport, I searched for it via Google Play and there it was.. the Blogger app created by Google Inc. which is totally FREE.
After a few posts, this app is true to its purpose. It lives up to its promises so to speak.

- It lets you save or publish the post. You can also schedule when to publish the post.


- You can have more than one blog in one email account and choose where to blog. I just started a new blog and I can toggle between the two and doesn't require me to log out or anything.


- You can have more than one email account, too. If you have a blog under a different email account, you can add it as well.


- This app lets you post more than one photo. On the down side, you will not be able to align the photos. I am a bit frustrated at this since I prefer the photos at the centre. To correct it, I would still need to edit through a laptop.


Over all, I recommend that this app for those bloggers on the go. You can update the world while you are actually at it.

0 Comments