And yes!!! I'm back and am now on my first post for 2013. It's already the 13th and it's kinda late already to start a new "blogging" year for me. 

But I've been sick since 28th of December and as a matter of fact, I almost celebrated the new year at the hospital. Thanks to the swab test turning out to be negative, I went home on the 29th. 

Lotsa things happened in between and I've been to busy to write them about them.


Anyhow, there are a thousand things to look forward in 2013. Hoping for an increment at work (lol), hoping to be healthier and wealthier, more makeup hoarding, more finds at sale, and excited to try new things. 

And speaking of new things, here's something I'm curious about-- Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for the Eyes. These sticks however were said to have launched since 2012 but they've not hit the stores in Hong Kong. 


Will probably call one of the Clinique branches and inquire. Yay!

0 Comments